Protect your employees, reduce the spread of virus
As people start returning to work, businesses will have a responsibility to minimise the risk of COVID-19 within their premises.
Door entry and access systems offer a huge potential for cross-contamination if they are used by people carrying an infection or virus.
Our range of hygienic door opening solutions offer a simple, cost effective and hygienic solution to controlling the spread of virus within the workplace by eliminating the use of door handles and door release buttons, a major source of contamination.
Contactless Door Release
Designed for use in access control systems, the infra-red driven contactless door release exit button offers a hygienic solution to unlocking doors.
• Touch-free activation Red LED turns Green when activated (interchangeable)
• Easily retro fitted to an existing system
• Modern and aesthetically pleasing solution to a building’s door entry/exit system
• Discreet surface mount design
Contactless Door Handles
A range of simple, cost effective and hygienic door opening solutions to control the spread of virus within the workplace.
• Hands-free door opening – enables you to use your forearm, elbow or foot to open doors
• Prevents transfer of a virus or bacteria to your hands
• Stainless steel and steel
• Anti-microbial (silver-ion) paint option