Yesterday, our team of Fire Suppression engineers attended F-Gas Training at our Risley offices in Derbyshire, delivered via the FIA by the highly experienced industry expert Dr Tim Nichols.
This one-day training course fulfils the requirements for technician training under the company certification scheme, working with F-Gases, detailing the European Regulations for safe handling of fluorinated gases and their recovery, equipment and testing.
Benefits of this course include:
- Understanding of F-Gases and their use in fire systems
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Understanding of the legislation and its application for the safe handling of F-Gases
- A comprehensive understanding of the use and safe handling of F-Gases in accordance with current EU legislation
- Delegates will hold the relevant certification for compliance with current legislation
- This course provides the theory training requirement for registration of the company certification scheme
- Practical elements included where possible