Job Title: ARC Administration Assistant
Reports to: ARC Administration Team Leader
Based at: Birchwood
- Manage the Admin Inbox emails and ensure all are completed or forwarded to the correct department.
- Complete all database amendments
- Set up and complete all new connections to the monitoring platforms
- Complete administration of police URNs and response levels within timescales defined by police.
- Ensure orders for signalling are actioned in a timely manner
- Provide FAM support as required on a daily basis
- Action any Critical Data Omission notifications as required
- Support the ARC Operation & ARC Tech Desk functions when required.
- Carry out any other business functions as required by the company.
- Understand and comply with GDPR.
Working as part of the ARC Team you will:
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures.
- Assist in achieving ARC Performance Targets.
- Record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate format.
- Provide an efficient & courteous response to all telephone calls and other communications both internally and externally.
- Report any ARC equipment failures to ARC Management / Technical
- Keep the ARC work environment clean and tidy.
- Adhere to all ARC rules and compliance with BS5979, BS8418, ISO9001:2008, ISO27001
Key Working Relationships:
- Connect colleagues
- Marlowe Group Colleagues
- External Customers
- Internal Customers
- Key Holders
- Other emergency services
ARC Performance Targets:
Current ARC / Team Performance Targets (Alarms)
- 90% of Fire alarms handled within 30 seconds
- 80% of PA alarms handled within 30 seconds
- 98.5% of PA alarms handled within 60 seconds
- 80% of Intruder alarms handled within 90 seconds
- 98.5% of Intruder alarms handled within 180 seconds
- 80% of CCTV alarms handled within 90 seconds
- 98.5% of CCTV alarms handled within 180 seconds
Current ARC / Team Performance Targets Telephones (Incoming calls)
- Abandoned Rate below 3%
- 80% of calls answered within 15 seconds
- Average Call Duration of 90 seconds
Current ARC / Team Performance Targets Administration
- Keyholder Amendments completed within 24 hours
- Signalling Orders actioned within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- General database edits completed within 24 hours (Monday to Friday)
- Police URNs & Response levels actioned within Police timescales
- General Queries actioned within 48 hours (Monday to Friday)
- New CCTV Setup actioned within 5 working days#
- Action signalling transfer requests within 5 working days
Note: Targets are subject to change to ensure compliance to industry standards and company requirements.