Job Title: Bid Coordinator
Reports to: Bid Manager
Based: Salford Quays
Job Purpose Summary
You will be responsible for supporting in the sourcing, completion and coordination of the Company’s bid activity.
You will assist in the continuous development of the Department, supporting in all sector and service line business development campaigns and will support in delineating best practice throughout the Company. The Department plays a pivotal role in shaping and driving the Company’s growth.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Due to company growth, we are now seeking a commercially focused, enthusiastic Bid Executive to support in the sourcing, competition and coordination of our bid activity.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working alongside key stakeholders to secure new business and retain existing contracts.
- Supporting on all aspects of bid delivery and strategic bid development.
- Leading the application and enforcement of company pricing policies across a variety of different bid and sales proposal formats, creating, bespoke pricing matrices as required.
- Presenting overviews and providing comprehensive contract overviews to the Senior Leadership Team for review and final sign off
- Attending external interviews and presentations as required.
- Gathering debrief information on bid performance post-contract award / loss.
- Supporting Sales, Account Management and Operational Teams as required.
- Continuously developing company pricing policies through undertaking market intelligence and data analysis projects.
We are looking for someone who has the energy, drive and enthusiasm to quickly grasp our business and the industry and marketplaces in which we operate. Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong commercial acumen and focus.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and a good knowledge of other Microsoft Office software.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to persuade, influence and challenge in a constructive manager and identify appropriate solutions.
- A customer focus, delivery exceptional customer service.
- Experience managing multiple projects with time-critical deadlines and excellent time management skills.
- Strong writing and administration skills.
Salary – negotiable dependant on experience