Job Title: Contracts & Database Administrator
Reports to: Administration Supervisor
Based: Salford Quays
Job Purpose Summary
New Contracts and Database Administrator will play an essential role in providing an effective and professional service to all our Marlowe Fire & Security Customers, acting as a single point of contact for New Contract Sales. Providing excellent Customer Service as an administrative support for both internal & external customers. The role requires a proactive approach and excellent personal interaction to support the Administration Supervisor to ensure process adherence for new contract sales & mobilisation across multiple customer requirements in line with our Customer Charter.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Establish & implement new contract sales process & support the administration team with mobilisation as directed by the Administration Supervisor
- Work closely with the National Account Managers to meet customer expectations whilst supporting agreed internal SLA’s & the 15th monthly cut off for future months PPMs for all new contracts
- Add clear customer notes to Cash & the customer portal clearly outlining “What happens next & when”
- Proactive approach to management of customers work load
- Review and respond to all customer enquiries
- Liaise with all internal teams to ensure effective response to customers and work completed within SLA
- Effective communication with internal and external customers
- Validate the mobilisation upload sheets & ensure clear communication to Administration Supervisor, Administration Manager, Ops Manager & Customer Service Manager to ensure customer satisfaction
- Interface with internal customer service on customer enquiries
- Analyse customer requests & support internal customer services to ensure best practice is shared
- Report process flow issues to Administration Supervisor & highlight any potential risks to the business
- Submission of customer reports where required
- Ensure all calls are answered in 3 rings & all emails are responded to within agreed timeframe.
- Personality – Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm to succeed.
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated, excellent time management
- Respectful to others, customers colleagues, Managers & Directors alike
|Job Category||Customer Service|