Job Title: FEMP Scheduling Administrator
Reports to: FEMP Team Leader
Based: Salford Quays, Manchester
Job Purpose Summary:
To efficiently and profitably schedule and dispatch Service & Maintenance Engineers in order to complete corrective and preventative maintenance visits in line with customer requirements. Requires excellent customer service skills with excellent attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To be the main point of contact for all FEMP Service Engineers.
- To distribute the monthly work commitments to all engineers.
- To be responsible for the day to day whereabouts of all engineers and report any issues.
- To be responsible for the timely delivery of all self delivered services for all call types.
- To produce weekly and monthly reporting on service performance.
- Retrieve all telephone and e-mail messages, ensuring that they are responded to professionally and in a timely manner.
- Inputting corrective and preventative calls onto cash accurately
- To have a strong understanding of geographical regions and engineers coverage.
- To use vehicle tracking software to increase efficiency and ensure best route planning.
- To call engineers morning and evening to ensure Cash accurately reflects current job status and to send down next day’s first calls in case of hardware failure.
- To escalate to Business Manager any calls excessively further actioned for permanent resolution.
- Ensure that all overdue or uncompleted calls are correctly further actioned with Call Waiting Reasons
- Rebooking missed corrective and preventative visits and escalating any issues to line manager
- Manually close or update calls in cash for non Tablet / PDA users and scan documents into site cabinets.
- Assisting with the development of self delivered services.
- To complete any ad hoc duties the Business Manager requests.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both on the telephone and face to face.
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Show great attention to detail
- Self motivated and encourage and promote a calm working environment
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills