Job Title: Fire Extinguisher Engineer
Reports to: Lead Engineer
Based: London or Surrey
Job Purpose Summary
A self managing Fire Extinguisher Engineer role to cover the designated areas within the designated region. To work as a team with colleagues, Team Leaders and Senior Managers to enhance the Company’s reputation with regards to quality and Customer service.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
We are now seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer focused Fire Extinguisher Engineer to join our team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Installing, maintaining Fire Extinguishers for National, Key and Local Accounts.
- Planning and completing call visits within the area, ensuring maximum efficiency and best use of resources.
- Building professional and effective relationships with a wide client base.
- Carrying out scheduled and reactive maintenance in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Effectively communicating with our customers to ensure a good understanding of system/equipment status.
We are looking for someone who has the energy, drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day. Our ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience maintaining fire extinguishers is essential.
- A technical background in the mechanical fire industry.
- Experience of front line customer service.
- Ability to spot additional areas of sales opportunity.
- Qualified to BAFE / FETA standard.
- Ability to work unsupervised and the capability to problem solve.
- Full UK Driving Licence.