Job Title: Fire & Security Service Engineer
Reports to: Regional Service Manager
Based: Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Oxford, St Albans areas
Job Purpose Summary
|We are looking for a self-managing, enthusiastic, innovative and dynamic multi -disciplined Fire & Security Service Engineer. The successful Engineer will maintain Fire and Security systems in line with current standards and customer requirements. The successful Engineer will contribute to the team and will strive to deliver world class customer service and will be rewarded for doing so.|
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
– Maintain Fire & Security Systems in your assigned area.
– Respond to service calls on all types of Fire and Security systems in line with current standards and customer requirements.
– Plan and respond to routine and re-active call visits in your area.
– Maintain effective communication with customers when planning site visits.
– Maintain your stock levels with support from the Stores team.
– Attend training sessions as and when required. – Attend Engineering team meetings as and when required.
– Identify any personal training and development needs to help you provide the best possible customer service.
– To be ACE – have the Attitude, Commitment & Effort.
– Technical background in the electrical / electronic industry
– Good all round knowledge of Fire and Security Systems
– Experience of front line customer contact preferred
– Excellent organisational skills
– Professional and presentable at all times
– Be able to deliver exceptional customer service
– Must be able to perform well as an individual as well as part of a team
– ACE – Attitude, Commitment & Effort key to progression