Job Title: Integration Project Specialist
Reports to: Integration Manager
Based: Home Based, UK Travel Required
Job Purpose Summary
Due to company growth, we are looking for an Integration Project Specialist to project manage the process of integration of new and existing businesses into Marlowe Fire & Security Group. As a cultural leader for the business, the successful candidate will be the link between Service Delivery, Integration and IT and will design and deliver Integration Project Management plans.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Being the leader of the Target Operating Model Service Delivery, Integration & IT to ensure we are aligned to our strategy.
- Monitoring and reviewing project performance, raising any concerns when necessary.
- Managing the quality of project documentation, ensuring all project products are produced to the highest standard.
- Working closely with each business leader to ensure all reports are on time with all key information & data in place.
- Rolling out and providing training and updates on the group internal systems to group businesses where required.
- Working across the businesses post acquisition to support business development and retention.
We are looking for someone with previous Project Management experience who has the energy, drive and enthusiasm to succeed in this role. Our ideal candidate has:
- Excellent working knowledge of CASH.
- Advanced Excel skills and good Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience delivering training.
- Attention to detail and intimate understanding of cause-and-effect process management.
- Experience rolling out new systems or running large implementation projects.
- Demonstratable capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgement and assertiveness.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, ability to present and communicate at all levels within the business.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A full driving licence is desirable as there will be requirements to travel to other group locations.
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 per annum
Company Vehicle & Fuel Card or Car Allowance
Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
|Job Category||Customer Service|