Job Title: Integration System Specialist
Reports to: Integration Manager
Based: Home Based
Job Purpose Summary
Due to company growth, we are looking for an Integration Systems Specialist to work closely with both the IT & Integration team to make improvements to the business in relation to IT Systems and usage, with a specific focus on CASH4Windows system.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Training employees on CASH4Windows across all Fire Division Businesses within the group.
- Project Management and training of all divisional systems to adhere to divisional structure.
- Identifying and delivering divisional alignment projects and strategies as agreed with the wider divisional team.
- Writing clear and comprehensive documentation to support and deliver new systems / technologies and identified training initiatives.
- Extracting and presenting data from the Group’s core business systems and analysis of that data to support revised business practices.
- Supporting users across the group with the implementation of new information systems.
- Providing competent support and advice to stakeholders across the business.
- Monitoring and reviewing project performance, raising any potential areas of concern.
- Communicating acquisition and integration information both externally to customers and internally to all businesses to best support the smooth integration of a business.
- Designing and delivering integration Project Management plans.
We are looking for someone who has the energy, drive and enthusiasm to succeed in this role. Our ideal candidate has:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Knowledge of CASH4Windows.
- Experience in Excel and office solutions to deliver reporting requirements.
- A good eye for detail and attention to detail when performing data analysis.
- Excellent documentation skills, both IT and business process documentation.
- Excellent training skills and the ability to create, design and deliver multi-user classroom sessions.
- Experience of supporting users within a Microsoft technology environment.
- Clear and confident communicator, effective team player and able to work with end users with varying IT abilities.
- Demonstratable initiative and discretion in handling complex, sensitive and/or confidential information.
- A full driving licence is desirable as their may be requirements to travel to other group locations.