Job Title: Lead Engineer (Fire)
Reports to: Regional Training & Compliance Manager – North
Based: Field based covering M4 Corridor area
Job Purpose Summary
To complete planned and reactive maintenances across all the sites of one major client. To ensure that the clients Service Levels are consistently high and ensure that all tasks, including the accompaniment of other specialists to the client sites, are completed fully in accordance with the access and performance expectations as set out by this client.
Though dedicated to this major client account you may on occasion also be required to support other service tasks for other Marlowe Fire & Security customers. This will be by exception only.
The intention of dedicating Service Engineer resource to this clients work is to engender as high a level of engagement with the client sites as possible. At the same time, you are expected to support the development of other engineers and assist with their establishment of knowledge and confidence within the clients working environment.
This latter element of your work is intended to support the development of a strong corrective maintenance capability for the clients works to ensure that we can deliver high quality service, 24/7, in accordance KPI expectations.
Role is regional but with some UK wide travel and some staying away required. No call out is required in this role.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- The delivery of Planned Preventative Maintenance across all the clients sites
- The delivery of Corrective Maintenance across all the clients sites
- The development of other engineers to underpin our delivery of services 24/7 to this major client
- The accompaniment of other specialists to support their access and activities on the clients sites
- The provision of detailed site information (as required from time to time) to support the inciteful commercial and operational management of this key account.
- The development of optimised van stocks specific to the clients account.
FM200 Certificate and experience working on FM-200 Gas Suppression Systems is essential.
Self-motivated with strong technical capabilities.
Ability to work effectively on own initiative
Strong communication skills with ability to accurately record data via CASH Service Management Software
Highly compliance driven
Energy, enthusiasm and confidence
Adaptable, flexible and challenge driven
Customer service orientated
Good attention to detail with high output
Ability to train and motivate others
Full driving licence