Job Title: Learning & Development Admin Assistant – Apprenticeship
Reports to: L&D Manager
Based: Salford Quays, M50 2GT
Salary: £11,000 per annum (Apprenticeship)
Job Purpose Summary
Due to company growth, we now have the opportunity within our HR team for an apprentice Learning & Development Admin Assistant. The successful candidate will complete Business Administration Apprenticeship Programme whilst taking on responsibility for all administration within the L&D department.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Delivering a first-class customer service to all of our internal customers, ensuring all contact/queries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Building strong relationships with our internal customers, learning about the business and understanding the training needs that are required within different departments.
- Coordinating internal and external training course and working closely with external training providers, building good rapport and becoming the go-to contact for queries.
- Updating training records for all colleagues and supporting in the delivery of the training section of our HR Information System.
- Maintaining all L&D systems with the most up to date information.
- Administering learning platforms.
- Creating reports using date from L&D systems for individual departments and supporting the L&D board report submission.
- Raising purchase orders and being responsible for invoice queries.
- Administering and keeping the Apprentice Levy post up to date.
- Managing the training inbox, post and ensuring all communication is responded to in a timely manner.
- Setting up training environments.
- General administration tasks and ad hoc projects where required.
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn and develop within a fast paced, busy team environment. Our ideal candidate has:
- A good written and verbal communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail in all written work.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise their workload.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- A strong work ethic.