Job Title: Sprinkler Engineer Supervisor
Reports to: Project Manager
Based: Field Based, covering the UK
Job Purpose Summary
Due to company growth, we are now seeking a Sprinkler Engineer Supervisor to carry out installations of domestic sprinklers on both small and large project works across the UK.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Completing domestic sprinkler pipe installations.
- Undertaking joinery (Pendocks) installations.
- Undertaking cable installations in the security / fire sector.
- Supervising a team of Sprinkler Engineers.
We are looking for someone with previous experience of mechanical pipe installation, who is flexible, with the ability to cover the UK, working away from home when required. Our ideal candidate has:
- A basic understanding of fire and security products.
- An understanding of the British Standards 9251 & EN covering the areas of work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, on their own and as part of a team.
- CSCS Blue skilled card.
- ECITB Safety passport.
- Full UK driving licence.
Salary: £30,000 – £34,000 per annum dependant on experience