Job Title: System Account Manager
Reports to: Systems Director
Based: Home Based
Job Purpose Summary
We are looking for a Systems Account Manager to professional represent Marlowe Fire & Security’s brand, identify and develop new business and ensure achievement of an agreed sales target.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting for new customers through personal development, cold calling, canvassing, marketing, referrals and tender opportunities.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly activity and target objectives.
- Developing successful national sales opportunities to a required level and handing over to Major Account Manager.
- Weekly forecast reporting and reporting an up to date rolling three month forecast.
- Completing and attending AST meetings for projects over a predetermined value.
- Completing a first review of your customers terms and conditions and highlighting any areas for concern.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in a structured target and activity driven sales environment. Our ideal candidate has:
- Basic technical knowledge of the Fire & Security industry.
- A customer focused approach.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Drive, focus and creativity and a commitment to deliver on targets and requirements as expected.
- A full UK driving licence.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|