Job Title: Systems Integration Analyst
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Based: Salford Quays
Job Purpose Summary
Working alongside the Systems Application Manager, Integration Team and IT Team, you will be accountable for the integrity of data within the Division’s principal operating system, Cash Service Management Software (CASH).
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for maintaining, improving, and delivering a comprehensive suite of reports that provide reliable and useful dashboard reporting for all Business Leaders.
- Undertaking regular audits of all data within Cash to identify and address anomalies or inaccuracies.
- Organising mass data uploads for import into the CASH database by using SQL update statements.
- Managing the process for mass changes to the Cash entries.
- Supporting in the extraction of data from acquired businesses and aid in the transition of that data from the current system to Cash/Sage etc.
- Deploying standardised reports within current and new acquisitions
We are looking for someone experience who has the energy, drive and enthusiasm to succeed in this role. Our ideal candidate has:
- Excellent working knowledge of CASH.
- Good working knowledge of Sage.
- Good technical skills writing Macros, Data Analysis, Data Mining and formatting.
- Advanced Excel skills and good general Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience of working with SQL Server and writing TSQL queries.
- Experience delivering training.
- Attention to detail and an intimate understanding of cause and effect process management.
- Experience rolling out new systems or running large implementation projects.
- A clear and confident communicator with the ability create and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Strong analytical skills.
Salary: Up to £30,000 dependant on experience