Marlowe Fire and Security Group deliver Key Services to support the UK’s infrastructure. The safety of you, your staff and/or residents, as well as your buildings is paramount.
We will continue to operate to support our critical customers, and protect people and property during this unprecedented time. We are doing everything in our power to maintain our current operational standards, protect our team and everyone we work with.
Read more about our approach to the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 04.11.2020As England faces another lockdown this Thursday, we want to assure you that Marlowe Fire & Security remains fully operational, continuing to keep our customers safe and compliant with your essential safety, health and compliance obligations. Our Fire, Security and Alarm Monitoring Services are vital to the protection of the public, industry and critical infrastructure. … Read more
- Coronavirus Guidance For Reopening SchoolsSince Social Distancing restrictions have been imposed, educational establishments have been largely closed, with exceptions made for children of Key Workers and the most vulnerable. Now that the Government is moving towards a phased reopening of schools, easing the current restrictions, it is important you are prepared to manage the new risks the virus … Read more
- Coronavirus Guidance For Reopening ShopsRetailers have been among the businesses hardest-hit by the Coronavirus crisis but from June 1, non-essential retailers could be allowed to reopen their stores to the public if they meet new COVID-19 safety and security guidelines. The British Retail Consortium (BRC) has developed social distancing guidance for shops that are preparing to reopen, learning from … Read more
- Latest Coronavirus News from the Industry ExpertsFind the latest COVID-19 updates and news that will affect you and your business all in one place. Click on one of the links below to find out more: BAFE – new lockdown measures and the fire safety industry BAFE warns fire safety should be addressed as soon as possible as we ease out of … Read more
- Fire & Security Compliance during the Coronavirus pandemicAs the Coronavirus outbreak continues to spread across the globe, more companies are adopting stronger measures to protect employees from contracting and spreading the virus. However, as our work practices, movements and behaviour changes, businesses should also consider how their fire and security systems can help them mitigate risks in the wake of COVID-19. Fire … Read more
For the latest Coronavirus information and guidance please refer to Government and Public Health England information.