Specified to address your specific risks
We offer a total fire extinguisher, supply, installation and maintenance solution at a competitive price, addressing the specific fire risks of your premises and ensuring your compliance.
Fully compliant with BS:5306, all extinguishers supplied are British Standard Kite Marked to ensure quality and come with a 5 year guarantee as part of Marlowe Fire & Security’s ongoing maintenance service.
Professional maintenance of fire extinguishers and mechanical fire safety systems is a vital part of any business, understanding that the integrity of these systems need to be maintained to protect the safety of not only your premises and assets but also your employees and residents.
A comprehensive range of fire extinguishers are available including:
- Water Extinguishers: Designed to target Class A fires, including paper, wood, straw and textiles.
- Foam Extinguishers: Designed to target Class A and Class B fires. Class B fires include, liquid spill fires such as petrol, oil, fats and paints.
- Carbon Dioxide Extinguishers: Designed to target Class B fires particularly electrical hazards. Carbon Dioxide is harmless to electrical equipment and is ideal for modern offices, electronic risks, and fires caused by the combustion of liquids such as: oils, fats and solvents.
- Powder Extinguishers: Designed to combat mixed fire risk environments. They are suitable for combating flammable liquid risk, such as methane, propane, hydrogen and natural gas fires.
- Wet Chemical Extinguishers: Designed for Class F fires, particularly cooking oil and fat fires. The extinguisher is also effective against Class A fires.
Vist our Online Shop for the full range of Fire Extinguishers