Ensure your patients receive the care they need 24/7
Nurse Call Systems provide greater security and reassurance for your patients and greater efficiency for your staff allowing you to reduce risk by closer monitoring, which means your patients or residents are only ever a call away from skilled care staff at any time of day.
We install and maintain wired or wireless nurse call systems specific to the needs of your environment. Our systems are quick to install with minimal disruption, while also being easy to use for both patients/residents and staff.
Nurse Call Systems
for Care Homes
Nurse call systems are an essential part of life in nursing and residential care homes. Residents are able to call staff quickly and efficiently and are assured that assistance is just a button-press away.
They also help to prioritise and effectively manage the care workload and ensure your team are where they need to be, when they are most needed.
Nurse Call Systems
Quick staff responsiveness, seamless nurse communication and proper pain management are all critical to the success of any healthcare organisation.
A quality nurse call system can help to improve nurse workflows, maximise staff efficiency and improve the quality of care.
- Wireless – Offers all the functions of a conventional system but with no wiring. Quick and easy to install with minimal disruption. This system is ideal for premises where closing an area of the building for a length of time is not practical.
- Addressable – Designed specifically for your environment. Settings can be unique to the requirements of your end users.
- Panic Alarm – Allowing staff to protect residents and themselves and sound the alarm in an emergency. This solution can communicate to an off-site alarm monitoring station if required.
- Access and CCTV (including door monitoring) – Allows carers to be aware of each service users whereabouts at any time.
- Nurse Call Presence – an automatic presence system that will respond automatically to the entry and exit of a nurse through the wearing of staff badges. The system will automatically keep a log of all interactions between patients and staff available through our software. It will also enable nurse rounding data from which reports can be extracted and sent automatically to managers.
- Speech-enabled Nurse Call – featuring high quality, two-way speech, the system offers a wide range of easy-to-use triggering devices for the patient or resident as well as complete event recording facilities for managers or team leaders.
We partner with the world’s leading manufacturers of Nurse Call Systems, enabling us to provide the most reliable and comprehensive systems available. We will work with you to understand the needs of your patients/residents and staff, and provide a tailored nurse call solution, helping you create a safe environment.
To find out how we can support you, please call 0333 010 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Alarm System